The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Monday, January 9, 2012

Miracle of a New Day.

Today's miracle.... an opportunity to rejoice and marvel in the glory of new day.

"Perhaps this is why it is called PRESENT.   A little gift from God to live another day."


Sunrises.  I love them.  A rebirth of a new day and new adventures.  For me, I always thought that I live each day to the fullest.  I am convinced of it.  However the truth is I'm far from the high standard I set for myself.  I worry so much about yesterday and things done, said & also about tomorrows.  I realized this over again & it's silly but the movie 50 First Dates reconfirmed it for me after watching it.

The concept of loosing short term memory would be so devastating.  Or would it be?

I think that if everyone lived every day as if it was the only day with opportunity to live & to remember only that day not worrying so much of what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow, I think we would all live a little differently and with a little more heart & soul.

Living with the wonder of today's miracle is what it's about.  Feeling alive from within, absorbing each magnificent second whatever the feeling transcribes.  Today is the only day, like today.  There will never be another.

I love life.  Paying more attention to living high with the opportunity of making every day count and forgetting yesterday's woes.  Today is simply glorious.

Happy new day,
Janette


No comments: