The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello Earthlings

Earth
Credit: NASA/NOAA/GSFC/Suomi NPP/VIIRS/Norman Kuring

While I can totally assure you I am a human, many times I've questioned my origin.  With all this extraterrestrial influence according to the multiple shows and documentaries on television, one has to wonder.  These drawings of the alien influence according to dating thousands of years back has over 75% of humans questioning the same thing.  Are we alone?

We are all human and all equal.  Or are we?   I'm sharing my experience of what I believe was an invader right here on Earth in my story below.

I'd like to believe that we all stem from the same DNA and evolve according to our upbringing, principals and morals instilled into us as we grow up to become adults. 

With all my life's hardships and obstacles I've never questioned certain things about myself until the last decade of my 39 years on Earth.  Who am I?

On the outside I am a female, still fairly young approaching mid-life, tall, slender, brown eyes with brown hair, pretty much an ordinary average human.   I am friendly and approachable.  I've managed to accept the fact I am an Empath and my story can be read in the link.

The inside is something people cannot see.  Your soul, compassion, tenderness and even anger.  People don't see the inside of people because they are camouflaged by their appearance and masked by their persona.  We all wear masks.  Let's face it.  We hide our sadness, pain, fears and whatever it may be individually.  There is not one human on Earth who is not afraid of something. 

Now the question is; could some of us appear human and not be?

Please allow me the opportunity to introduce myself.   I am not like you, any of you.  I'm me with my own DNA structure, composed of my own brilliance and quirkiness.  I'm a human.   Fragile, carrying and compassionate on the inside yet strong and powerful on the outside driven by chemical reactions of heightened adrenaline and I could be as savage as an animal.  Our own characteristics are the separation equal to the attractions within ourselves and to each other.  We all have multiple personalities.  Clinically, no but experiencing life yes!  

There are thousands of ways we could act, react and live out our lives and yet, the path we are currently on - how many of you look at that as the road to self discovery you dreamed of?  Does it reflect who you are?  

Our priorities constantly change as we change and alter our desires and as our mind expanses beyond what we thought we were capable of.  We go through life like ticking time bombs, absorbing, taking it all in, filtering and then blowing up into all directions we so desperately want.

Some see or sense the future and some have healing powers, gift of remote viewing, speaking with the dead, brilliant scientists with constant new discoveries or whatever it may be.  Some on the other hand appear regular average humans with no specific focus on special gifts or powers.  They are workers, mothers and fathers, stay at home moms, caregivers, teachers, doctors, etc.  However, most of these people have an interest in something like singing, art, science, history, photography or creating something, whatever it is, it's awesome.  We are all special, unique and wonderful.

If we take a close look at ourselves, we have to question what it is we want out of life, with the constant urge to grow, learn and experience what it is we came here to do.  What drives us?  Where will we be 20 years from now?

My world consist of observing people and how they act and conduct themselves.  I know I came here on a mission that is higher then me.  I befriend people all the time.  I want to feel their life, sense their living and help them if I can.  Why do I do this?   I do believe it is because of who I am and what my mission still not entirely known to me, came here to accomplish.  I do believe in the essence and spirit of higher inter-dimension of ourselves.  It's still us, but resides on a different plateau of existence experiencing life through us, humans in our flesh.  While our bodies allow us to feel, touch and sense with all our senses I pay attention to the mind - our brain - we all hold and that is capable of thousand percent more then what it does.  

Do you ever sit there quietly practising the power of levitation or to move objects?  I do.

I've done things in the past that have freaked me right out of my skin and perhaps I've tapped into things that I wasn't ready for.  Now that I am older I frequently creep back into those foreign things as they intrigue me beyond my own fears.  We are all capable of so many amazing things that are totally beyond our comprehension. 

Where on the outside I'm fun, creative, exploring type of being, on the inside I'm very soft when it comes to my heart & feelings.  I hurt so easily but at the same time, I forgive easily.  I can so with definite truth say that  if my arch nemesis (if I had one) or anyone that has hurt me ever, would come to knock at my door, I would invite them in for tea or coffee and we could talk it out & work it out.  Am I naive?  No.  I am confident in who I am & what my level of compassion and forgiveness handles.  

Recently, at my age of 39 I had to accept the most odd recent behaviours from a couple of people.  This juvenile behaviour can only happen due to the conflict of "youngins" versus "old souls" and it is clear to me young souls find an appealing attraction about me until I make no more sense to them.  I feel confident these people will never forget me & hope they hold precious whatever they have learned from me.

It has taken me a while to grasp the concept of this but I had to.  Not everyone on Earth is here to make friends with everyone.  It so evident by action of some people that they are here for themselves, even if comfortable in their little bubble living, pursuing whatever it is they do.  These people are seekers of themselves, their higher self that is as they clearly are on a path of self discovery through their fleshy matter.  These are the same people who hold materialistic people at value, tangible shiny objects dear and precious and seldom do they reflect inward to alter because it isn't something they care to polish. 

I'm a humble human.  So so humble.  I live in a lavish home due to a generous heart of a great man who I had the privilege calling dad.  If it wasn't for my children to give them a nice home, I could care less where I lived to be honest.  If I was alone, I know I would already be in a foreign country assisting some research on a mission of aiding and helping others in need.  

The greed from certain family members who are clearly unpolished have caused my human body and mind to endure quite the pain and stress since dad's passing.  I have to accept my life currently as is, and pursue the unfolding with faith and belief that there are lessons to be learned here on Earth, even if the consequences are of those actions unloaded upon us by foul beings that live among us, even if we hold relations to them.

Not everyone on Earth called human is fully-fledged to the title of a human.  Some are just beings that cause pain, grief, scars and leave the stench of disgust in our memories.   These are impostors that reside in the fleshy matter, masked as humans living among other earthlings.  They eat, sleep, work and breathe.  

I've taken a long hard look at so many opportunities that I've had thus far to observe, sense and feel our civilization.  Although I am a believer of God and goodness of the human heart, I've had to accept things that I no longer have the privilege of unknowing.   We cannot erase the mind and undo what it knows.

My experience of an invader: 

Few years ago I was standing in a line at our famous "Walmart" market.  While the individual in front of me looked like just an average woman, I soon found out she wasn't.  She was standing behind her basket of this long line up, while I casually stood there behind her checking my basket of my goodies.  I got an unusual sensation from this woman and she hasn't even looked at me yet.  Her aura was off, yes I see them at times, and her entire sense of smell, sensation and vibration was totally off the charts.  Her light did not vibrate on "earthlings" wavelength and I get chills even now thinking about this experience.  On the outside looking at her with your eyes, she looked absolutely normal.  One would never know she was an impostor.

As I stood there, many things raced through my mind as my mind never rests and the thought for a brief split second popped into my head, "oh, she's probably alien or something & bleeds green blood" and almost instantly as I thought this simple innocent thought, she turned right around as if she heard me, looked right into my eyes with her piercing aerie look and the only thing I remember feeling, sensing, hearing but not with my human ears was "I heard you & I see you".  My knees buckled as I tried to maintain my composure. 

I don't know what the look on my face was or if her look on her face changed to the alien monster that I envisioned later but I wish I could have this moment on camera. 

I swear I've never been more afraid in my life then at that split moment.  She then casually turned around and tended to her shopping cart as if this exchange of telepathy never even occurred.  After few seconds, I was hoping to experience another thought to confirm what just happened but my mind wasn't working.  I was in a state of shock/freeze and my mind did not work right at all and I could not focus on anything to form even another thought like that in my mind.  My body felt limp and I got slightly nauseated.   Time itself seemed to have sped up because I don't even remember paying for my items and before I knew it I was in my car driving home.  

It wasn't until later that evening I wrote down what happened and this is how I was able to remember the event to write about it. 

Now, I had a similar angelic experience too few years after this one, which was absolutely opposite and filled me with light and I shall write about that one soon. 

There are many points here.  This could have been an ordinary person, with extra ordinary powers.  She could have been telepathic or she could have been an alien invader.  The truth is I will never know for sure but my gut tells me she wasn't of this earth.

This is only one of my extra ordinary experiences here on Earth I have such a privilege feeling, learning, experiencing.  I've since then altered my my thoughts on how I would approach another similar situation.  Instead thinking they are an alien, my thoughts are "hello Earthling, what are you here to experience"? I think it is less threatening to a possible invader. 

Have an amazing Friday folks. 

Love,
Janette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The story of the invader gave me chills. So well written if it's true then its even more powerful to you. Incredible!!!!!!!!!!! Just insanely awesome and chilling. I love reading your blogs. I'll message you. - Rose