The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Monday, June 2, 2008

Top 10 things I want to do in my life

1. To perfect creating calmness, quiet and peace within my body, mind and soul so I am able to rejuvenate and create healthy balance in my life. This would lead me to be the best human, a mother, wife and a friend.

2. I would love to build my own environmentally friendly home one day, on a piece of land near a small stream where I can hear the water and birds chipper. A totally self-sufficient home, powered by solar, wind or hydro and surrounded by trees and nature. Attached to the home a garden where I can grow my own vegetation and live mostly of the land.

3. To ensure my children have learned a great knowledge on how important it is to respect mankind, nature and the elements. In my final hour I want to rest in peace knowing I did my best and that they are proud of me as a parent.

4. From my passion for creating art whether it is my paintings, writings or other creations, I want to create a legacy. This is to ensure my children's abundant future should it remain monetary and also hopefully reap enough to spread across research and development labs seeking cures for illnesses. All of this would also be to help others including 3rd world countries.

5. Own a quaint beach house, where I can go and visit as little or many times as I want. I love the sound of waves, the feel of the sand on my feet and smelling the sea air, hearing the sea life and connect to the elements and nature. I would love that.

6. Travel to as many places as I can and be able to experience and appreciate other cultures. To see in real life their homes or cardboard boxes, while getting the grasp of how they live. This includes the 3rd world countries.

7. Number 6 will allow me to taste and savour as many possible flavours of meals, deserts, fruits and vegetables nation wide from all the different nationalities and cultures. I absolutely love my taste buds and savouring tastes.

8. To see our planet Earth from space and be able to feel anti-gravity in it's true form, while being in the space of all existence our atmosphere.

9. To fully love and be loved, make peace with everyone who has done me wrong and vice versa, and be able to forgive and learn from all experiences.

10. And last but not least I want to look back on my life and say I lived my every day life to the fullest. I lived with no regrets accepting absolutely everything it offered me, and say while truly knowing the meaning behind it, that I'm proud of who I am.

No comments: