The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love you

Dance of two flames in existence
Thriving faith within persistence
I sense your blaze in higher realm
Bringing me peace of serene calm

Our spirits mingle above ground
In this unity of love so profound
Twisting in a dance of lit up fire
With gratitude for life and desire

Born of magic and silent reverie
Place called home in you and me
Beautiful lace beyond and above
A pureness seen in whitest dove

Asleep together we relish in joy
Awake existing as a world's toy
Fleshy matter of a living mortal
Together through a secret portal

Alluring force of simple polarity
Split into halves of equal clarity
In universe quirky for eccentric
Our DNA excited of the electric

Alive we are in this time of space
Visions emerge to each other face
I feel you part of me this instance
Yet your spirit resides at distance

Believing I know you are the one
Our love is perpetual, never gone
I attain to hold my head up high
Anticipating the day we both fly

Breathing, walking and surviving
In dreamland is our heat reviving
Dimension invisible to naked eye
You touch to embrace me as I cry

Unreachable are both our entities
Yet we have astounding abilities
Within flesh of our body resides
Magnetic force that which abides

I feel your solitude in my sorrow
Reaching your spark I do borrow
To continue burning with desires
Keeping ablaze our eternal fires

Fantastic is our enchanting light
Illuminating dark roads so bright
Believing blindly in the unknown
In this one glorious apex renown

Adore beyond this human fashion
Fulfilled amity inside compassion
Blooming petals of beautiful rose
Embellished is my stem of poise

Thorns of days are oh so incredible
In this life I've chosen applaudable
Craving, tasting beauty flourished
My heartbeats for you so famished

Emotions of adore remotely touch
My quiver felt beyond oh so much
Each soul with twin flame is living
Higher purpose into world giving

Mirroring our abilities we do see
Reflecting images of you and me
Tingles within us truly insatiable
Thirsty desire oh so unstoppable

Merging into Oneness of undying
Deeper are these emotions crying
Spent lifetimes with another soul
Yet craving always to feel whole

United together in the final hour
Blue flame lives in utmost power
Spirals upwards into a vast space
Embraced lovers each other face

For eternity united together at last
Recalling lessons of lives passed
Ying and yang the balance of life
Relishing mortality, blissful strife

A mother, daughter father and son
Life of a human who's just begun
Soul mate for each connected ties
Adoring love for each deeply lies

Oh my darling how I do love you
Nostalgic to feel our flame of blue
Awaiting to merge into you again
To go home at last, to heal my pain

No comments: