The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I remember

Time long ago
in human years,
I recall always
with river of tears.
Peaceful and vibrant
not planet Earth,
Embracing memories
within my girth.
Through cosmic journey
a galaxy away,
leaving was a choice
though I wanted to stay.
Arriving at last
amongst this race,
of matter and energy
each a labeled face.
Remembering skills
of higher power,
carrying water of life
every second and hour.
Everyone perfect to a flaw
within them radiance aglow,
abiding unwritten law,
existing fluidly a flow.
Loving, laughing
Not dying from blow.
I remember a time
Not too long ago,
It is a place afar,
I am destined to go.

No comments: