The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

He has made everything beautiful in its time

Tara, You have inspired me above and beyond.  I have never looked at the bible the same way since your funeral.  Something lit up inside me & the beautiful verses pop up & light up in the pages literally unfolding themselves. We have had our discussions of the bible & IF this is you showing me something much more profound then my mind can even comprehend right now, thank you. I have made my very first image with a bible verse incorporated into the feeling I got and I made it thinking of you.  It is dedicated to you. These were my mother's day flowers which are so stunning and sum up life & existence but only like a grain of the sands on an endless beach.  My photo doesn't even do it justice how marvelous & fragile life is & how the words "live your life to the fullest, because tomorrow may never come" have taken on a new meaning in my life.  It is you that has altered that in me & made me realize something very sacred.  I was thinking of you and your children missing you on this special day dedicated to all mothers & your babies missing you so much... 



Ecclesiastes 3:2-8 gives us a representation of different life experiences: “For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest. A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up. A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance. A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away. A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away. A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak. A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace”  This sums up this next one which has such a deeper meaning then the words can convey.  

Ecclesiastes 3:11 "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end"  God, I wish we could just chat for five minutes...... Loooove you! <3

No comments: