The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thank you for the "Thank Yous" ♥

Another beautiful Monday yesterday full of opportunities for the beautiful week ahead and I received another surprise in the morning. 

 I received a mystery flower basket that made me smile from ear to ear.  Assuming at first it was from my hubby when I called the lady at Passmore's Flowers to see who sent it & her reply was the gentleman said that I would know.  Ahem.  Yes, of course - thank you, I said with a slight confusion, while still trying to figure it out.

It wasn't till later in the evening that I discoverred it wasn't my hubby who sent me such a beautiful flower arrangement, but he was puzzled as well. So it was still unsolved until I received a phone call from a friend of mine who whole heartedly thanked me for all that I have done for him in the year. 

It is such a nice guesture and thoughtful thing to do, when people take the time to show gratitude. Thank you to all who love & appreciate me and take the time for showing me in any way.  It means so much to me.

Love,
Janette

No comments: