The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Friday, March 14, 2008

Garden Rose

The love of a child so pure and joyful,
Skin supple as petals on a garden rose.

Kisses on cheeks are sweet and tender,
Sparkle in eyes and a cute little nose.

Run child, laugh, stay free and embrace,
Life is for relishing and the world to face.

Grow strong and brilliant never far from sight,
Remember your gifts from beyond the light.

I will always be there, to guide and hold you,
Do not make me say it I already told you.

Respect the nature and be kind to life,
It will unfold itself with reward and strife.

Take what you must and learn from all,
Dance to the melody like a star at a ball.

Reach beyond limits and run with fire,
Believe and achieve your dreams of desire.

One day you will see you are same as me,
I will hear you whisper at my stone of eternity.

No comments: