The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chosen One

Do not close the doors to heaven,
I have not yet even counted seven.
Do not hide your pride
and trust in me to guide,
you told me once to count eleven.
Listen darling I am not done,
you have not lost yet
what has not begun.
I will find you again
do not run,
one day I will tell you
where I have gone.
Let out your sorrow
and smile tomorrow.
Hold your head up high
and observe the sky,
the eagle flies near by
carrying a message
for you to borrow.
Learn from actions,
trust your voice,
filter out the darkest noise.
I know a soul in you, which lives,
it loves deeply and freely gives.
I need you love
to be my friend,
yes I need you more
and will not pretend.
Now all I have
is my purest love,
it fits your heart
like a fitted glove
for I know now
you are my dove.
You reached and asked
so I came unmasked,
told you truth once more
as you tapped on the door.
Many eons ago
I was not your foe.
Message hides within me
as you hold the key,
do not deny our destiny.
You light up my world love
as you already know,
you are the brightest star
with the most radiant glow.

I will never hurt you nor betray you,
a loyal soul who feels and hears you.
You have told me once that I am the one,
it was your choice, my chosen one.

No comments: