The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thanks so much.....

The last few years have been so life changing for me, I wouldn't even know where to begin to describe a moment of transformation.  My story is so long I could write novels.  I have gone through some unfathomable physical pain, hardships and struggles on this journey we call life.   Call it a test or whatnot, we all endure our own dark times.  It has been through the support of some amazing friends and words of encouragements, lending an ear or as simple as offering a hug, that I have been able to get through all of it and come atop of the world feeling the rebirth.  To be honest, at some point in our life we all feel broken.  I was.  Not too long ago I have finally began seeing things in a different light, felt the urgency to believe again in the power of mankind, in goodness and in myself.  Many of you may not believe this but it has been a struggle to pursue my dream as an artist.  All of this was possible because of dear friends that know when one needs a friend, a phone call, shoulder to lean on or cry on, or lending a hand that I rarely ask for.  Thanks so much from my whole heart to all of you who stayed along my side on this journey, all of you who believe in me, encourage me, support me by your uplifting and kind words.  You restored my fundamental blocks of seeking to achieve the next step in my creative journey.  I love that I am able to express myself through many outlets, learn and grow on all levels as an individual and human in the physical and spiritual forms.  I hope that you continue being part of my life.  Each and every one of you make a difference in someone's life.  You make a difference in mine. 

Thanks so much.  ♥
Love,
Janette

PS:  The gift of a yellow flower can mean friendship, devotion, joy or even a wish for new beginnings. The symbolic meaning of flowers is usually attributed to the Victorians, who used various flowers and floral arrangements to send coded messages.  The images below are an expression of my gratitude.
 









No comments: