The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Dear Diary.....

2 years ago we found out that we were betrayed by the people closest to us... family. They robbed us of what they think is most important in someone's life. A house. Taking care of hubby's dad was the biggest privilege yet the biggest burden. Something siblings don't understand unless they live the life. It sickens me that they have disrespected dad's wishes & 6 days before his dead, severed the joint tenancy because they had a right as a POA. A right that my husband declined & gave to his brother to show good faith that we wanted things to be done fairly & accordingly to dad's wishes. The only thing they took from the 2 months we have given them to spend more time with their father after my husband revived his dad, was an opportunity. An opportunity to steal the roof over our children's heads & sealed their faith that our children will never know them! Actions speak louder then words ever could. The disgusting letters we have received pointing blame, finding some type of justifying grounds for what they have done, will never be forgiven nor forgotten. Their attempts to break up a family, husband & wife team will never be done, because they don't know that we have something they don't. Loyalty, kindness, a heart that beats to the harmony of God, a tender giving soul, commitment to each other & most importantly faith in the Lord himself & divine power. People like this will have to one day answer to him only! We have LOVE & we are family. We have memories of dad & that is something they will never steal. We are blessed by the little miracles that continue in our life & only more amazing things will come. This I believe. I hope they choke on the dollar bills & that this money will bring them the biggest misfortunes & burns their soul. Amen!


"O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage to the most Loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen"


Disclaimer:  As this blog is my life's journey through my eyes as I live it...  these are my private feelings, views, beliefs and notes & not intended to tarnish or belittle anyone directly or indirectly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you for your courage & faith. You've suffered enough. Be guided by the light of divine power, all the angels & the saints & never stop believing in the greatness & strength of the Lord & Jesus. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

I too, have been deeply hurt by someone I once loved. I pray frequently for God to help me learn how to forgive him. One topic in church about a year ago seemed to be written directly to me and the most important message I took from it was: "Without forgiveness, there is no Christianity". This really hit home, and although I still have sooo much hurt and sooo much anger, I am now able to ask Him to forgive my betrayer.

I needed to grasp that "forgiveness" does NOT mean that what he did was OKAY or that he won't be consequenced on his day of reckoning. Coming to terms with this allowed me to get to the Forgiving. I hope that some day you might be able to do the same. God bless!

janettedengo said...

Thank you so much for sharing your pain & your feelings. I appreciate you taking the time. God Bless as well. xox

Anonymous said...

My goodness, they just won't stop! These people have no heart nor conscience. Lord have mercy. Stay strong my friend. Kathy

janettedengo said...

Thank you Kathy for your comment. Much appreciated, xoxox