The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Monday, March 12, 2012

A lovely lady

Thank you.  It is such an honour to be thought of and my work appreciated.  This lady who lives way across the ocean and on another continent entirely took the time to get to know me through our on-line communications and then took it upon herself to write about me in her blog called A Portuguese Love.  I have no words.  She is wonderfully thoughtful to bring me a little exposure to my on-line Zazzle store and mentioning me in her writings.

I find it so amazing that those who do care, are compassionate & unselfish are humans who make a difference in terms of helping and contributing to the wonderful branches of the tree of life.  We are all here to learn from each other and help each other on this life journey.  Thank you so much Belinha.  You are such a lovely lady and you have wonderful and generous giving heart.

Much thanks,
Janette




No comments: