The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Star

Do not be fooled by the stone you see
Saddened, whimpering and missing me
As it does not mean I am far from sight
It is a stamped ticket to my galactic flight
Few words would do whom I am about
Loving, creating and sure know my pout
My star engraved for our children to reach
As learning from you what I did not teach
Though facet of time is beyond your bend
I see you standing now as I did back then
Even if bodily I cannot be touched and felt
Live with the aces darling that I was dealt
A poker face I no longer have or need
Amity and love with no chance to bleed
Heat blankets me within a glorious light
Only bones lay beneath this stone cold site

No comments: