The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Friday, October 3, 2008

Letter from GOD

When the wind blows gently on your face
It is my breath you inhale to live
As moments of need emerge for embrace
Both hands to you I always give

Empower your self with faith and trust
Smite the need for hate and greed
Amongst all the bounty restrain your lust
Life is fashioned to flee and bleed

Alongside your journey I guide and stay
Beginning the instance you arrive
Hearing your whispers of your quiet pray
Thanking me for, you are alive

Awake my child and live for right now
As tomorrow is purely a surprise
Your questions of where, why and how
Will unveil at your last sunrise

Your beaming light within will never pale
Even though your strength may seem
And while reminiscing your transience tale
You solely judge of what you deem

No comments: