The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Friday, May 24, 2013

XXX Hot Boudoir photoshoot - warning hang onto something

I cannot even express in words how much fun photo shooting boudoirs are!  There is something so beautiful in capturing a woman who desires to feel and look beautiful for her significant other or even just for a private collection of images to keep.  It is so much fun to have a free spirited woman who can totally put herself into a role of acting for the camera.  It is a mind set that you have to have, thinking of whatever makes you happy, gives you pleasure, love and those sassy looks and dreamy eyes.  For me, I see beauty within everything and everyone. The inner beauty is what I love capturing with my camera. An essence while exploring their inner thoughts comes forth and that's the moment to capture.  There are never two moments alike, each one is unique. Enjoy the sneaks from a very hot boudoir shoot with a very beautiful, talented, sexy and a brave woman I have the privilege calling my friend!!  :)  Please visit my public Facebook page and "LIKE" the page.  Thx  https://www.facebook.com/JanetteDengoPhotography
























2 comments:

Terry.. said...

Nice selection of shots there Janet!..:-)

Janette Dengo said...

Thanks so much Terry :)