The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Friday, May 17, 2013

3 Years

It has been 3 years today since your soul set on a journey of transformation and merged into the light from which we are One. The grand kids are so much bigger and a little wiser now. I know you see them. Kendra loves your room and she has so many of your traits. There are days when I look at your grandson and the morning beam of light hits his face and I see a twinkle in his eye and a reflection of you dad. You live on. You continue to live in our life moments, in our laughter and reminiscing, in the faces of your grandchildren and our hearts. Your presence is felt every single day and I would give anything to feel one more of your amazing power hugs. My morning coffee has never been the same. It has been 3 years today since the Earth has lost a humble man worth living hundreds of years, a man with a golden heart - yet I know you only went home. We love & miss you............ ♥

No comments: