The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Simple Enchantments - mini edit

There is something so soothing about colour.  The simplicity in the reflection of coloured fish tank with a few koi fish...  Many times I wish that I had a better lens and then I think, ahhh, there I always have Photoshop.  There is so much work a person can do in terms of enhancing colour, layering, cropping, filtering, to make photo beautiful.  Here is my result in comparison with the above image with Photoshop magic:




Now, I find black & whites equally beautiful in their purest simplicity.  Some may find the image below this particular one equally nice, I was just playing with the simple lighting & keeping an image zen like.





Thank you for stopping by......  I have so many tutorials, look for future mini edits with step by step instructions.  Perhaps, it isn't too late to share my knowledge & secrets with the world.

Namaste,
Janette

No comments: