The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh Baby...

I haven't been this full of joy and pure love since the birth of my own children.  I haven't spoken with my sister for few months as her hormones were all over the place hence being pregnant and we haven't got along the best over the course of well -- forever.  I miss her so much actually but she'll never truly know that.  Learning she gave birth I went to the hospital to see her and meet my little nephew, who is just so precious.

Meet my little nephew.  "Happy Birthday"

Seeing him for the first time brought back so many precious memories for me that were comparable to the first time I met my sister when I was six years old.  This cute little bundle of joy pulled at my heartstrings and made me tear up ultimately melting my world.  Her lips were identical, heart shaped little gum drops, cute little button nose and everything about him reminds me of her.  It took me about a week to pull myself together after seeing her and meeting junior, because I would love nothing more then to have the opportunity to see him more often. 

Due to the privacy that my sis explicitly asked me to maintain & not post any photos of her baby in my portfolio & on the net -- so I am unable to share with the world how adorable he actually is, but those cute little lips are far from breaking the rules.  I love him so much & he makes me smile from my heart.  ♥

No comments: